Working with our long-term relocation partner, FAS Relocation Network, we offer a comprehensive suite of services and tools to assist both clients and top talent during the pre-hire stage. We are able to intervene early in the decision-making process, providing much-needed support and ensuring key issues are addressed in a timely fashion. This form of early involvement has been proven to enhance job transfer acceptance rates.
- Cost of Living Information – A tool to help determine appropriate compensation levels for potential hires. We have compiled the most current and comprehensive cost of living database in the country, assessing the overall effect relocation has on an employee’s income. Information reported includes standard and executive cost of living indices, housing and rental information, weather, population, taxes, crime rates, health care, elder care, day care, education information, important phone numbers, and more.
- Salary Wizard: Tool to perform a compensation analysis.
- Salary Comparison– Compare the cost of living between locations.
- Mortgage Calculator– This calculator will compute the monthly principal and interestpayment on a mortgage.
- Moving Cost Estimate– This tool provides a means to calculate the cost of moving household goods. Quotes are determined factoring the number of bedrooms, size of house or apartment, and the number of miles. We are able to coordinate multiple estimates from individual carriers, and all estimates are “guaranteed not to exceed”.
- Crime Comparison– The Crime Comparison has crime indexes for thousands of cities.
- National School Reports– These reports provide the employee with detailed information on all local, public, and private schools K-12. Each report contains data such as academic achievements, student/teacher ratios, and contact information which allows the employee the opportunity to interview prospective schools.
- Community Orientation Tour– Trained real estate agents can be made available to provide a community orientation tour for better-informed decision making, which often leads to higher job acceptance rates.
- Relocation Policy Assistance– An appropriately aligned policy can serve as a critical element in your employee recruitment and retention initiatives. Designing the most meaningful employee mobility solutions requires experience and a willingness to listen. We offer policy evaluation and development, as well as assistance in creating policy handbooks and associated communication. Download sample relocation package.
- Additional Relocation Resources – FAS Relocation
Contact us to discuss your staffing requirements or utilize our online request form to receive additional information.