Once an offer has been accepted,we offer a comprehensive suite of services and tools to assist both client (if they do not have a relocation specialist) and the candidate during this critical phase.
- Home Marketing – To help sell a new employee’s home as quickly as possible, our home marketing service accurately matches and selects top real estate agents to work with each employee. Agents provide a comprehensive market review, a complete marketing plan and other professional information and support to sell homes in the most efficient manner.
- Home Finding Assistance – We connect the employee with a relocation certified agent who matches the desired lifestyle and needs to the appropriate new community. The transferring employee receives professional counseling, an area tour, and customized resource materials highlighting all pertinent community information. This support raises employment offer acceptance rates, creates a smooth transition, and gets your employees settled and on the job as quickly as possible.
- Temporary Living and Hotel Program – Through collaboration with a leading provider of hotels and corporate housing, FAS has developed a program that addresses all temporary housing needs. From shorter-term hotel stays typically used during interview and house-hunting trips, to longer-term/interim housing stays, FAS serves as a one-stop shop, providing highly negotiated rates and complete coordination.
- Mortgage Pre-qualification – FAS will arrange to have a mortgage counselor guide the transferee through the entire pre-qualification process, presenting unique mortgage programs which include preferred corporate employee rates, discounted closing costs, and trailing spouse.
- Special Mortgage Services – Employee’s receive special VIP access to leading national lenders, a dedicated team of mortgage counselors, preferred rates, savings on closing costs, more liberal qualifying ratios, credit for accompanying spouse income, free pre-qualification letter and a quick loan decision.
- Reduced Moving Costs – Through a special move-management program, clients benefit from special savings and discounts negotiated with the country’s leading van lines. These include more than a 50% reduction (from full tariff rates) on all interstate moves, free insurance/valuation, discounted storage services, waived peak season charges and special rates for cars.
- Home Buy-Out Programs & Expense Tracking – We offer a complete menu of closing services, including a guaranteed purchase offer, amended value sale and buyer value option. In addition, this service manages the expense payout and reimbursement function, including report auditing, data entry, payroll department interface and more. Nominal fees are charged for these services.
- Utilities & Home Services – Connect household services like power, home phone, cable and satellite television, high speed Internet and home security. Select what you need fast by comparing similar services to find the most affordable and best features to fit you lifestyle.
- Spouse or Partner Career and Settling-In Services – Through our affiliation with one of America’s leading Career & Transition Assistance providers, FAS offers complete career counseling, acclimation services and employment market research for the relocating spouse, partner, or family members.
- International Services – Full Relocation Policy Counseling, Destination & Settling-In Services, Relocation Expense Tracking and Reimbursement Services, Visa and Immigration Services, Transportation Services, & Auto Purchase or Lease Program.
- Additional Relocation Resources – FAS Relocation
Contact us to discuss your staffing requirements or utilize our online request form to receive additional information.